APS experts analyzed the requirements and oversaw the procurement and installation of EAM Enterprise, a comprehensive enterprise asset management solution which lets you keep a constant watch on your asset condition and performance, evaluate data to find key trends and anomalies, forecast performance concerns, and make decisions that drive action. Key functionality includes preventative maintenance, predictive maintenance, fleet management, linear asset management, asset tracking and condition-based maintenance.
EAM Enterprise provides the tools to monitor and manage the deployment, performance, and maintenance of company assets, including alerts that help you eliminate operational downtimes and reveal hidden profits. EAM Enterprise puts built-in predictive maintenance (PdM) and condition-based maintenance (CBM) to work for you, along with our intelligent operations and asset sustainability capabilities-without incurring the costs, complexity, and uncertainty of third-party software. It delivers equipment alarms, as well as the data and real-time intelligence you need to take quick and precise action, and escalate problems, when necessary, to the appropriate resources. With EAM Enterprise you get:
- Asset hierarchy management. Keep track of where your assets are located and what they cost with the help of a “family tree” that connects equipment, systems, and locations.
- Budget management. Automate everything relating to your budget, from setting it up to calculating what it takes to maintain it.
Inspection management. Get automatic notification of an asset problem when an inspection exceeds a preset limit, and find out how to fix it.
- Purchasing management. Order the right parts and stay on top of delivery times, vendor payments, and receipt of goods.
- Work management. Track and manage all asset work requests, labor, planning, and scheduling.
- Materials management. Monitor and control storeroom inventories with tools that include economic order quantity with class calculations and assignments, support parts receipts, issues, returns, and cycle counts.